Things

Things
Helerem Jewelry / Helerem Joyas

Monday, April 14, 2014

Pendant "From the river to the Universe"

This pendant was born since two pieces of silver joint together by the wire which conform the perimeter of the river stone. By its own way, the river stone give us a different color surface make it by different color and tones points, forming a beautiful and compact universe.


This structure, this joint made by the stone and its different tones and colors plus the metal pieces made me think on one hand we are made by a lot of small pieces, closed by our own dreams, complex, feelings, ideals, and much more confined by other people who surrounding us…. By the other hand, we were being parts of a big universe, joint by invisible and powerful wires with the rest of the universe, affected by our own actions and decisions.




The wire joint the silver pieces, let´s the river stone stay firmly in its position, the curves which remember me the water flowing constantly between the rocks in the river as the life which continuous its way, as the universal energy flows between and across us, taking us by the life way.



Making this pieces is a great experience, since the moment began to design … I love the Stone and I don´t like to cover it in any way, I have to think how let´s it free, the two silver pieces are the right way. Next I have to figure out how maintain the joint metal and the stone…. The wire come alive!. Then, a lot of hard work until I finish the pendant in the way I dream it.

I´m satisfy with the jewel, it was a good experience !!!!.

Hg, Abril 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment